New night vision lens and thermal imaging sight system
MRKJ || The third generation enhanced night vision mirror system consists of three parts: the third generation enhanced night vision mirror, an improved thermal imaging sight, and a set of software and hardware that can make the night vision mirror and thermal imaging sight work together.
Features and advantages
1. Clear imaging. Clear thermal images can be generated by 12 micron thermal technology no matter day or night. Fast target acquisition technology helps soldiers shoot by providing the ability to display thermal imaging sight images and aiming points at the same time.
2. The functions of integrated sight and night vision mirror are different from other systems. "Fast target acquisition technology" integrates the functions of night vision mirror and thermal imaging sight through wireless connection, so that soldiers can switch between infrared and thermal imaging systems, or select the two systems to use at the same time, so that soldiers can quickly find hostile targets.
3. The small and light third generation enhanced night vision goggles and thermal imaging sights are optimized to minimize the size and weight by reducing the size of the optical sight by half, so as to minimize the weight of individual combat soldiers.
4. Low power third generation enhanced night vision goggles and thermal imaging sights are optimized to minimize power consumption and reduce the additional weight caused by battery load.
5. Easy to operate. The system provides a view, and the intuitive user interface is easy to use, allowing the operator to push the button to switch modes.